Incoming Stories 2019
So! I’ve got great news! I’ve got the writing bug and I’m going to
start posting my draft of ‘East of the Sun and West of the Moon’ chapter
by chapter.
The first 5 chapters are complete and ready for you to read. I’ll be releasing them daily, so that’ll be 5 days of chapters to look forward to!
I’ll be posting it here as well as other media sites like Fictionpress, Wattpad, and where ever else I can to get the word out.
After the first 5 chapters are published online, I will regularly post chapters once every two weeks on Friday, for free, until it’s completion.
Buuuut, I will be posting once a week on my Patreon for my supporters. It’s only $1/mo to support and to get chapters early.
Once it’s complete, I will either take down the draft and put it on Amazon, or depending on the amount of support I receive, I may keep ‘East of the Sun & West of the Moon’ free for all my supporters!
The first 5 chapters are complete and ready for you to read. I’ll be releasing them daily, so that’ll be 5 days of chapters to look forward to!
I’ll be posting it here as well as other media sites like Fictionpress, Wattpad, and where ever else I can to get the word out.
After the first 5 chapters are published online, I will regularly post chapters once every two weeks on Friday, for free, until it’s completion.
Buuuut, I will be posting once a week on my Patreon for my supporters. It’s only $1/mo to support and to get chapters early.
Once it’s complete, I will either take down the draft and put it on Amazon, or depending on the amount of support I receive, I may keep ‘East of the Sun & West of the Moon’ free for all my supporters!
Comments
Post a Comment